Product Group: Personal Computer
1 New and Used from: £19.99
List Price: £19.99
Amazon Price: £19.99Features
- SuperSpeed USB 3.0 supports transfer rates of up to 5Gbps - The actual transmission speed is limited by the setting of the device connected.
- 4 USB 3.0 downstream ports for standard desktop PCs; Supports USB Hot Plug, Plug & Play; Support LPM, Low Energy Consumption; 15 pin SATA Power Connector to power USB devices from your PC power supply
- Backwards compatible with USB 2.0 and 1.1 devices; Operating System Compatibility: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10.
- With quick and easy installation, this USB 3.0 PCI express I/O Card offers a simple solution for connecting to and using USB 3.0 devices on your standard desktop PC. Enjoy copying videos, music, photos, data files between USB devices and the computer at blazing fast speeds
- Notice: Windows XP and Vista Users Please Note: Due to OS limitations, the real transfer speed after installation of the respective drivers will be located between the level of USB 2.0 and 3.0.
Buy from Amazon
1.Free Upgrade Support: Keep up to date! Download the latest drivers for free from the official Inateck website.
2.Installation: Please go to the Inateck Website to view the PCI-E Card Installation Video.
3.Please be aware that the computer cannot be booted from the USB drives connected to the PCI-E card.
4.To ensure the PCI Express Card works properly, please first connect the PCI Express Card to your PC's power supply.
1) If your PC's power supply unit has only free 4 pin Molex plugs left, please power the card using the enclosed 4 pin Molex to SATA converter. Please make sure the power cable strand colors match each other when connecting to the power augmentation to avoid a faulty current.
2) If there is no free 15 pin SATA plug available in your PC, please use the enclosed 15 pin to 2x 15 pin SATA Y-cable.
3) Aggregate transfer speed up to 500 MB/s (500 MB/s in total for the whole). For Oculus Rift users, it is recommended to purchase two PCI-E cards for multiple sensors.
PCI Express Expansion Card with 4 USB 3.0 Ports: With quick and easy installation, this PCI Express card expands your PC by four high-speed USB 3.0 interfaces.
Support UASP: 70% faster than traditional USB 3.0 with UASP. The UASP Transfer Protocol accelerates the read and write speed of the SSD hard disk.
Supported Operating Systems
Windows XP, Vista and Windows 7 (with included drivers).
Windows 8/10 - No additional drivers are needed for Win8/10 and it has built-in support for the FL1100 chipset.
1x USB3.0 PCI-E expansion card
1x CD Driver
1x Mounting screw
1x User Manual
1x 4pin to 2x15pin cable (the cable in older computers without 15pin SATA power connector is used to 4pin convert Molex to SATA ports)
1x 15pin to 2x 15pin SATA Y-cable