Product Group: Personal Computer
Pub/Man: Inateck Europe GmbH
1 New and Used from: £26.99
List Price: £26.99
Amazon Price: £26.99PlatformFeatures
- One Step Update your Computer to 5 ports USB3.0 Easily with PCI Express to USB3.0 Controller Adapter Card; 1 USB 3.0 19-pin Connector ( expand another two USB 3.0 ports ).
- SuperSpeed USB 3.0 supports transfer rates of up to 5Gbps - The actual transmission speed is limited by the setting of the device connected.
- Backwards compatible with USB 2.0 and 1.1 devices; Operating System Compatibility: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10.
- With quick and easy installation, this USB 3.0 PCI express I/O Card offers a simple solution for connecting to and using USB 3.0 devices on your standard desktop PC. Enjoy copying videos, music, photos, data files between USB devices and the computer at blazing fast speeds.
- Notice: To ensure sufficient power supply. it is necessary to connect the card to the power supply of the PC.
Buy from Amazon
Due to frequently updated drivers, please download the latest version on our official website to enhance your using experience.
-Extend with 5 USB 3.0 downstream ports and 1 USB3.0 20-pin Connector (can expand another two USB 3.0 ports) for standard desktop PC
-Support UASP:70% Faster than traditional USB 3.0 with UASP. The UASP Transfer Protocol only can accelerate read and write speed of SSD hard disk
Windows XP, Vista and Windows 7(with included drivers)
Windows 8/10-No additional drivers are needed for Win8/10, it has built-in support for the FL1100 chipset
- If your PC's power supply unit only has free 4pin Molex plugs left, please use the enclosed 4pin Molex to SATA converter to power the card.Please make sure the power cable strand colours match each other when connecting to the power augmentation, as to avoid faulty currents.
- If there is no free 15pin SATA plug available in your PC, please use the enclosed 15pin to 2x 15pin SATA Y-cable。
- Internal USB3.0 20PIN Connector need work with USB3.0 20PIN Adapter to Achieve 2x USB3.0 Hosts - USB3.0 20PIN Adapter is not included in Package
- To ensure the PCI Express Card works properly, please first connect the PCI Express Card to your PC's power supply.
- Aggregate transfer speed up to 500 MB/s (500 MB/s in total for the whole). For Oculus Rift users, it is recommended to purchase two PCI-E cards for multiple sensors.
- This PCI-E card is not recommended to Kinect 2 users.
1x USB3.0 PCI-E expansion card
1x SATA to 4 Pin Molex Power Converter (the cable in older computers without 15pin SATA power connector is used to 4pin convert Molex to SATA ports)
1x 15pin to 2x 15pin SATA Y-cable
1x CD Driver
1x Mounting Screw
1x User's Manual